Saturday 10 January 2015

Lady in Red



 
 
 
Good morning all hope you are all well on this Saturday morning
what are you all up to.
 
I'm of to town first and then asda and with a bit of luck
I will be able to do some crafting and then ive to clean my craftroom
as im moving it in to our spare bedroom as it is in our dining room and I
want to go back to having a Dining room back.
 
And I'm sure it will take a few days it do it. So I may not be blogging for
a few days.
 
Now back to todays card I have used the Celebrate with Ruby Red
and you can buy it from
 
I started with a 8"-8" white card on which I added a mat out
of a deep red card that I had embossed with a Herrinbone
embossing folder.
 
I then cut two small mats out of deep red and a red polka dot card.
I then matted them on to white card.
I added them on to my card at angles
 
Next I printed of my topper on mounted it on white card next using
foam tape I added it onto the centre of my card.
 
I then added a few flowers in white and deep red to the bottom corner.
Then I tied a large bow out of white organza ribbon
and then I tied a smaller bow out of deep red seam binding
which I added on top of the white bow.
To finish with I added a piece of red seam binding throw
a ribbon slider which I glued on top of my bow.
 
I would just like to thank you for taking the time to stop by
I would love it if could take a few minutes to
leave me your thoughts on this card.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xxx
 
 
 
 

No comments: