Thursday 8 January 2015

Happy Easter Bunny



 
 
Good Morning All hope you are all well on this dark and dull
day I just hope it brightens up as the days seam to be really long.
I'm going to try and have a crafty day today as I've got so many orders to do.
one is for a couple who have been trying for a baby but with no success.
but this month they are adopting baby twins i'm so pleased for them.
 
Back to todays card I made this one cos this was the last image I had left
from a set of hobby house toppers that I bought.
And I don't like to waste them.
 
So I started with a round scalloped card and I cut my mats
with the spellbinders Grand Circles die set
out of teal and pink card. I added them on to my card.
 
I cut my topper with a circle die and I them cut the largest die in the stately circle die.
to mat my topper onto.
I added this on to my card front.
 
I then added a spray of flowers to the side of my topper.
To finish with I tied a large bow out of organza ribbon
and a piece of teal ribbon.
And with my hot glue gun I added it to the side of the spray
of flowers.
 
that's all for today and thank you for taking the
time to stop by.
 
I would be so greatful if you could leave my your thoughts
on this card.
and if you have a active blog I would love to pop by
and return the favour.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xxx
 

No comments: