Saturday 31 January 2015

Daisy does Blue



 
 
Good morning all friends followers and passes by.
I hope you are all well on this Saturday.
I would just like to welcome Avril to my blog.
 
What are you all up to today as there's no snow now I'm off
out I'm off to she my Niece Laura at Leicester as she's at Uni  there.
So my and my sister Laura's mum are going to have today
with her we should have gone last week but down came the lovely snow.
So I'm leaving Hubby at home to do the washing.
 
Now back to today's card it is a really quick easel card.
I made my card base out of a A4 white card on my centre piece
I covered it with a lovely piece of pale blue polka dot paper
 
I die cut my main part out of  the blue card
with the Decorative labels 4 die set
 and I matted it on to white card I then added this
to my Easel.
I then printed my image off from the Hip HooRay cd
from Whoopsidaisy cd.
All the Artwork is by the talented Linnie pink.
 
I cut my image out with the Decorative labels 4 from
spellbinders.
I then added it on the front of my Easel.
 
I printed off my sentiment from the PC and I mounted it on to
the bottom of my card as the stopper.
 
To finish this off I tied a large blue bow out of
organza ribbon.
 
I would just like to say thank you
for stopping by and if you leave any comment
I do really appreciate them.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx 

No comments: