Sunday 25 January 2015

Blue Iris's


 
 
Good morning all hope you are all well
on this Sunday morning I hope that you are
all having a good weekend the only trouble is
it goes so last and then it's monday again.
I'd just like to say welcome to my newbie's.
 
This card is a A4 Gatefold card with a double pop out inside.
I lost my mojo last week and now its back with me
making large cards.
 
For this one I used the MCS cd for all the
image's and backing papers.
 
I started by making two A5 pop out cards
which I joined by glueing them to a A4 sheet
of card to the back.
 
Next I added some of the backing paper to decorate.
with the card open I added a verse into the centre.
 
Next I printed out some toppers and I then decoupage
them on both side so when it swings it finished
off neatly. I repeated this for the other side.
 
Using jump rings to fasten on to my aperture's.
I then tied two white tiny bows where
the jump rings go through
That's the inside finished.
Next for the out side I printed off more toppers
one larger than the other.
I mounted them on to silver mirri card.
I added the largest one on to the right-side 
and the smaller one to the left at the bottom.
To finish with I added a sentiment to the top of the left side.
 
I hope you like this one it would be lovely
to hear your thoughts on this one. As I know large cards
are not to everyones taste.
 
Take care and
Many Thanks
 
Debs xxx 
 

No comments: