Sunday 18 January 2015

A Recipe for love





 
 
Good Afternoon all my friends in blogland and passes by's.
Hope you are all well on this cold and frosty Sunday.
I were very surprised we didn't get up to a load of snow as it were snowing when I
went to bed last night. But all we had was a very
think frost but it's still so cold.
 
Well i'm getting rather clever with this blogging now
I now know how to put links to things and I've
finally found the follow this site with google friends.
So I would be so great full it you
 could follow me so I know who you all are.
 
Anyway back to todays card it is a little out
of my comfort zone as I'm not ne for going over the top
with embellishments like feathers and pearls.
But I was really happy with the way it turned out.
 
I've used the new CD from Ruby Red Crafts and I think that the images are wonderful.
It's called Sentimentally Yours.
 
I would Be so greatful if you would leave me your thoughts on this card so that I can return the favour by visiting your blogs
if you have a active blog.
 
Many thanks
 
Debs xxx 

No comments: