Tuesday 9 December 2014

Joy To The World




Good morning all fellow bloggers
And welcome to my new followers.
Well I hope it is a bit warmer ware you are
Cos its freezing here and so dark.

Are you all ready for Christmas as its not far away now
Its getting here a bit too fast for me.
Anyway back to today's card.

I started with a 8"-8" white scalloped card
Which cut a mat in red and then a smaller mat in white.

Then on the white one I lined up a 
Striplette die from Sue Wilson
To the left hand side of the white mat.
And I had to pass it through the ebosser
Twice just to make sure it were cut out properly.

Then with double sided foam tape I added
This on to the red mat. So that you
Can see the red through it.

Next out of red card I cut the Joy die also
From Sue Wilson.
Then I added it to the righthand side
Of my card.

I then tied a double bow out of
Red glitter ribbon which I added
Just below the Joy die cut.

To finish with I added a red gem
To all corners.

You can get the dies that I have used 
From

Thank you all for taking time out to stop by
I would be really great fun if you could
Leave me your thoughts on this card.
And if you have a blog I would love to visit it.

Many thanks

Debs xxx


No comments: