Wednesday 31 December 2014

Be My Valentine





Good morning all on this
New years eve I hope you are all
Ready for a big night out.
Or if you are like me I'm staging
In our of the cold.
I think I'm getting too old for going
Out in the cold.

Now back go today's card I started with a
7"-7" white scalloped card.
I covered it in a lovely shade of
Pale blue paper..
Next I cut a panel of pale blue checked
Paper that I mounted on to white card.
I than added it straight on to my card.

Next I cut another panel out of
Pale blue pollkadot paper and I
Mounted this on to white card.
Before I stuck this panel down
I wrapped a piece of red ribbon around it.

I then printed off my image from
The whoopsidaisy digi design CD.
I then printed 
Be My Valentine just above the image.

I then cut it out with the second largest
Die in the label 29 set
And then cut out of a lovely shade of pale
Blue polka dot paper with the 
Largest die in the set.
With foam tape I added it to the
Centre of my card.
I then tied a large white bow out
Of white organza ribbon
And I added it to just below my topper.

That's all for this year and I wish you all
Well for 2015.
And for my new years resolution is to be a better
Blogger and to try and do a card a day.

It would be lovely if you could leave 
Me your thoughts on this card.
And I would love to visit your blog if you have one.

Many Thanks
And A Happy New Year

Debs xx

No comments: