Tuesday 16 December 2014

A Touch of Vintage






Evening all hope you all having a relaxing evening
This a card that I made awhile ago
And I didnt put it on here as I were not sure about it.
I really love the vintage look. I can't remember
Where I got this backing paper from but I love it.

I started with a 8"-8" cream card that I cut a mat out of
This lovely paper. I then wrapped a piece of
Cream lace around the side of it before
I stuck it down.

Next I used a die to cut a frame for my image.
The image is from one that I downloaded
From the internet.
I them added this to the side of my card.

I then tied a messy bow out of a caramel seam binding.
I added this to my lace.

To finish off with I made two hatpins
That I put into the bow.

I would love to here your thoughts on
This one as I didn't think it was any good 
For putting on here.

Many thanks
Debs xxxx

No comments: