Monday 10 November 2014

whoopsidaisy challenge lots of layers





Good morning all friends followers and passer bye
Thank you for taking time out to stop by.

Today's card is for the whoopsidaisy challenge 
Lots of layers.
I started off by printing my image off from the tots teens and in between CD.
I cut it out with the smallest die from the grand labeled one.
Next I cut my layers out of red and white card.
I staked them up and I added my topper on to the top of them i then added them on to a 8"-8" red card just to one side.

Next a tied a very large bow out of red,white and blue ribbon then I added it to the side of my topper.

To finish with I added some diamante hearts to the bottom
Of my image.

Thank you for stopping by.
Many thanks Debs xx



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Debs, I do adore your bows, great colour ways too, thank you for your hard work with Whoopsi Daisy, it is greatly appreciated, hugs xxx