Friday 14 November 2014

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree.






Good morning followers and visitors and my new followers welcome to my blog.
I hope that my cards gives you some inspiration.
Well its soon got around to Friday. And what a day ahead I've got  first I'm off to get my nails done then I've got to go to town and then to asda for food shopping.
Then Saturday I've got to bake my Christmas cakes.
Cos I'm off to the Ross craft show in  Sheffield
On Sunday so its one busy weekend.

Back to today's card I used Sue Wilson's dies for this one.

First I started with my base card its just a little larger than a A5 base card.
I then cut two white mats that I layered up but on the top one I embossed the the star rays.
Then i glittered the rays with silver glitter that I got
From Kathy Mills I love this glitter cos it as all different sparkles in it.

Next before sticking the mat down I wrapped a piece of green ribbon around the bottom.

I then cut the tree out of green mirri board. I then added it to my card. Then I cut two corners for the top corners.

To finish with I tied a large green double bow. With my hot glue gun I glued it onto the top of my ribbon.
Then I added a piece of ribbon gems around the knot of my bow.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that I have given you some inspiration.
It would be lovely if you could leave me your thoughts on this card.

Many thanks

Debs xxx

2 comments:

pam said...

Beautiful Christmas card Debs, love the colours and that gorgeous bow.
pam

Hazel said...

Debs. Love this card, the whole design and colours are lovely, Hazel x