Tuesday 11 November 2014

Mrs Christmas





Good morning all and welcome to my new bees
And friends. 
Well I'm sat here and it is still dark here I feel that I've not been to bed mind you I've only had 3hours.
I've been sat here glittering my images for today's Christmas cards I've got to make.

Today's card is made by using a CD from Ruby Red Crafts.
You can buy it from
And its called
Daisy Does Divas. You can also get flower die there too it is a Couture Ornemental die 

I started with a white base card that I covered with a mat of silver mirri card.
Then I cut another mat out of white card.
I then embossed this with a Teresa Collins embossing folder called Twill Herringbone.

I prineted off my image from the CD and I cut it out with
Spellbinders A2 Define Eloquence card creator die.
I then glittered all the fur on my image with
Kathy Mills's glitter that Kathy mixes her self.
You can always get in touch with Kathy on Facebook if you need this glitter. I must say that this is the best glitter I've ever bought and I've bought lots of glitter in the past but none as good as this.

Next I wrapped a piece of red ribbon around the centre of my card.
I then added my topper on the my card just to the right with double sided foam tape.

Next I tied a large double bow out if red satin ribbon.
With my hot glue gun I glued it to the side of my image.
To finish the bow off I added a strip of Diamante's
Around the knot of the bow.

Next I cut a double snow flake out of mirri board
And added it to the top corner of my card front.

That's all for today
And thank you for stopping by I do appreciate it.
It would be lovely if you could leave me your thought
On this card.

Many Thanks to you all

Debs xxx

No comments: