Friday 7 November 2014

Its A Girl






Good Morning friends bloggers and passer bye.
Well I don't know what its like where you are but
Its freezing here and dark.
What are you all up to today?
I've got a busy morning I've to go to town the adds for food shopping and after that I'm of to dads for a hour and a coffee. Then I'm hoping. I can get into my craft room for a couple of hours.

Now back to todays card I started with a round scalloped
Card I cut my mats with the grand circle dies from spellbinders

Next I printed of my image from a whoopsidaisy
CD tots teens and in betweens and then I cut it out with the smallest die in the set.
I added this on to the centre of my card.
I then tied a large pink bow and I added it to the side of my card.
To finish off I added some paper flowers and I added some glitter on to my topper.

Thank you for taking. Time out to stop by I
Would be very great full if you would leave me your thoughts on this card.

Many thanks

Debs xx

2 comments:

pam said...

Beautiful card Debs, gorgeous sweet image, beautiful colours and details..
pam

Hazel said...

Just 5 mins to sit and look at who has posted, love this little card with that cute image. Hazel x