Wednesday 26 November 2014

A Teal Christmas





Good morning all fellow bloggers and passers by.
Hope you are all well on this cold Wednesday morning
I've got a busy day ahead I going to try and get
Some Christmas presents bought I thought its time I got
A start on them.
Well I know its a bit late to just be starting but
I just haven't been in the mood what with my health and
Other things.
I got to go to hospital on the Saturday 6th December at 7.30 pm
What a time for a appointment I may start to feel a little better if I find out what's wrong with me.
Its just the unknowing that's the trouble.

Anyway back to today's card I started with
A 6"-6" white square card. On which I added a mat
Of lovely teal dogtooth card

And then with some teal card I cut my frame out.
I just forget the name of this die but its a 
New spellbinders die set
I then glued it to the centre of my card.
With the next die in the set I cut it out in white card
I then added it to the centre of
My frame using double sided foam tape.
Then I added my sentiment
From a hunky dory card kit.

I then tied a double bow out of white organza
Ribbon.
To finish off I added some gems to the corners
Of my card.

Thank you for taking time out to visit my blog.
I know that you are all busy but it would
Be lovely if you could leave me your thoughts
On my card.
And if you have a active blog I would
Love to visit it.

Many Thanks

Debs xx


Dies can be bought from

No comments: