Friday 3 October 2014

very Classy





Good morning all sorry not been around for the last couple of days there's not been enough hours in a day.
But I think I've court up with things now.

Today's card is another one from the Linnie from whoopsidaisy and Cars of ruby red crafts CD
celebrate with ruby red.

I started with a 7,3/4-73/4 including card
I then cut some mats in shades of blue using the grand decorative circles die set.

I then printed off my image and I cut it out with the smallest die from the set.
I then added it to the centre of my card.

Next I tied a very large bow out of blue and white striped ribbon which I added to the side of the image.

To finish off I added some crystal gems around my topper.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.
It would be lovely if you would leave my your thought on this card. And if you have a blog I would love to visit you.

Many thanks

Debs xx

4 comments:

pam said...

hi Debs, this card is beautiful, love the gorgeous image and card shape.
pam x

Hazel said...

Very classy card indeed love the shape and image. Hazel xx

Hazel said...

Morning Debs, just popping in to see how it all went yesterday at your craft fair? Hope you did well, and that your weather wasn't as bad as it was up here. That does stop the folks from coming out. Hazel xx

Hazel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.