Tuesday 30 September 2014

whoopsidaisy s challenge card 29th sept





Good morning all well today I can say its back to girlie
Cards.
This is a card that I did for Whoopsidaisy' s two decorative papers challenge.
And the image is from 
Celebrate with ruby red.

This card is a 6"-9" card
I covered it with two papers from the CD
I then wrapped a piece of lovely blue ribbon
Around it to cover the join in the papers.

I then printed off my topper and
Matted it on to four shades of blue cards.
Then I added it to my card.

I then tied a large bow out of the same ribbon that I used around the centre of my papers.

To finish off with I added two stick pins to my bow 
And some gems to the corners of my card.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.
It would be great it you could leave me your thoughts
On my card.

Thanks 

Debs xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for savageries

Also visit my weblog :: epoxy flooring

Hazel said...

Good morning Debs. Beautiful card, love that background paper and all your elements. Good luck with the challenge. Hazel xx

Unknown said...

Hi Hazel thank you for your kind comments. The backing paper is from the whoopsidaisy CD Celebrate with ruby red CD.
Debs xx