Friday 26 September 2014

On your retirement






Good morning fellow bloggers and new followers
And passes by hope you like what you see and come back again.

Well what a week I've had there's not been enough
Hours in the days. I've been trying to get ready for my crafts stall on the 4th October.
I think I'm now ready all cards made and priced.
All I need is for people to like them.
And buy.

Todays card is a very simple card to make. 
My base card is just a bit larger then a C5 
I started by cutting a mat in lilac card and then amat
In foiled lilac card I added them on to my card base.

My topper is from the Hunkydory book of poetry
It is a wonderful book to have there's a topper for every occasion.

I cut three mats all in different shades of lilac and white card.
I added it to the top of my card.
I then tied a double bow out of purple crushed
Silk ribbon I used my hot glue gun to glue
It just below my topper.
I then tied another bow out of satin lilac ribbon I then glued this one on top of the last one.

To finish I added a large genes button on top of the bow.
To finish I added a few gems on to the two top 
Corners of my topper.

If you want to get the book of poetry you can get it from

Thank you for stopping by and it would be lovely if you could leave me your comments so that I can
Visit your blog in return.

Thanks Debs xx


2 comments:

Hazel said...

Love this beauty, what a lovely verse too, and your bow is wow. Hazel xx

pam said...

lovely retirement card debs, beautiful verse and colours.
pam