Saturday 20 September 2014

Beautiful Dancer






Good morning all well its soon come around to friday
And it will be October in a week or so.
Where's this year gone to.
I used to laugh at my mum used to say as you get older time passes a lot quicker and she was right.

Today card I have made is for a craft fair that I'm doing my worry is that they won't sell.

Any way time will tell.
I started with a 73/4-73/4
I then folders the front down to make a triangle.
I covered the inside of my card with some fancy card.

Next I printer my image off from the whoopsidaisys
Sassy and Classy CD.
I then cut it out with spellbinders
Grant Decorative circles die set.
 And I cut one mat in black on which I mounted my topper on to.
I then added it on to the front of my card. Remember only put double sided tape on one half of the topper or you will stick the card down so it won't open.

To finish off I cut some flowers and added them on to the card front.

Thank you all for visiting and welcome to my new followers. I hope you are finding it easier to leave
Your comments now I've sorted it out.
Many Thanks

Debs xx


3 comments:

Patricia said...

Good evening Debs,
Love this beautiful card,great image and great design.
I am sure it and many others will sell no problem.

Patricia

Unknown said...

Hi Patricia did you find it any easier to leave your comments.
Debs xx

Hazel said...

Beautiful card Debs was telling Patricia about your new blog design when we were out today. See she come to look and comment.
Oh your mum was so right! And it's even going faster with each year.
Hazel xx