Tuesday 12 August 2014

Hello Mr snowman





Morning all my little friends I hope you are all well
Today's card is another one from whoopsidaisy CD daisy just wants to have fun. It can be bought fromwww.rubyredcrafts.com 

To make today's card I've used the tatted lace
Chantilly lace corner die
And a Marianne square die

I started by printing my image off and colouring with spectrum noir pens.

I covered my card with blue card and on to that I added my four corners

I then cut my image out with the Marianne die
And I then added it to the centre of my card.

I then cut some snowflakes out by using some spellbinders dies.
In added some glitter and I glued them to the bottom corner.
To finish off I tied a bow with gingham ribbon and I used my hot glue gun to add it to the side of my topper.
 That's all for today and thank you for stopping by. I would be lovely if you could leave me your comments.

Take care xx




No comments: