Friday 15 August 2014

Happy Birthday Diva





Good morning all my little blogger friends. Well its Friday again I just don't know where the week as gone.
Todays card is made for a very special friend.
The colour doesn't look like the actual colour
It looks blue but in real it is a lovely shade of purple and lilac as my friend is a purple girl.

I started with a 8"-8" white card which I added a white mat and then a lilac one.
I then cut another white one which I embossed it
With a tattered lace embossing folder.
I wrapped a piece of purple ribbon around it.
I then matted all my layers up.

I printed my image off it is a whoopsidaisy digital stamp

And I coloured it in with spectrum noir pens these can be bought fromwww.crafterscompanion.co.uk

I cut it out with a Xcut rectangle die and while in the die I inked around the edges.

I added it to the side of my card. I then tied a purple and lilac bow and with my hot glue gun I added it to the side of my topper.
I then glued a few small flowers on top of the bow.

To finish with I added some gems to the corners and some gem butterflies across the top corner.

I then made two stick pins and I added them to my bow.

I hope you like today's card as its for a very special friend. It would be lovely to hear your thoughts on this one. 
If you have a blog I would love to visit it yours.

Many Thanks 



No comments: