Saturday 5 July 2014

Everything Pink Challenge




 



Good morning finally Saturday and I'm off on my jollys for 2 week. But I will try and keep popping in and I hope to keep up to date with all your blogs.

Today's card is for whoopsie daisy Challenge everything pink.

I Started with a 8"-8' white card. I cut several layers in different shaded of pink.
And on the top one I embossed it.

Next I printed my image off it is from linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk
I coloured it in with pro-markers

I then cut it out with the radiant rectangles die set.

I tied a large pink bow and added it to the side of the card. I then added a gem on to the bow.

I then added my topper in to the centre.
Then Added some gem butterflies down the side of the topper.

That's all for today and Ill see you all in two weeks.



L

No comments: