Monday 9 June 2014

fairy with Attitude





Good morning and welcome to a new week. I hope you are well.

Today's card if for a friend that loves fairy's. So I started with 8"-8" white scalloped card. I covered it with lilac satin board and the I cut a mat out of patterned paper. I cut a mat half the size of my card and cut the edge with SB edging dies.
I next cut a white mat and cut the edge on this one. I then embossed this one and I added it on top of my lilac one.

I wrapped a piece of purple seam binding around this. I cut my topper with the stately circles die and then the mat for this one is the smallest die from the Grand decorative circles die set. I added this to the centre of my card.


I added some pretty flowers to my card and then I tied a messy bow out of seam binding. And I added my bow just below the flowers.

To finish with I added my sentiment to the bottom of my card.

That's all for today and I'll see you tomorrow.
Take Care xx




No comments: