Sunday 1 June 2014

Baby Daisy







Good morning all on this Sunday I must say I am really pleased with this card as I don't often do colouring in but I think this one turned out really good if I say so my self.

I coloured in my image and then I cut it out with the stately circles die.

I then I used a 8"-8" square scalloped card.
I cut a mat out of mint card stock and glued it to my card.
I then cut a pink one and then I cut a piece of mint patterned paper to go down the centre of my card.

I then cut 2 borders out of white card with the Asian motif die.
I added the to the side of my mint panel.

I then added my topper to the centre of my card.

I then cut a butterfly out of white card and I added it to the top left corner.

I cut two corners out of white card but I'm sorry i cant remember what the die is called. I then glued them to corners.
I added some pretty flowers to the bottom side of my topper.

To finish with I tied a white bow and two stick pins that I made.

Thank you for taking time out and stopping by. I would love it if you could leave me your thoughts on this card. Xx


No comments: