Monday 23 June 2014

A little art deco christmas




Good morning all and welcome to my new followers. don't know where this weekend as gone. Time just seems to be flying by.

I know its only June but here is a quick Christmas card made by using a Hunkydory topper from the art Deco collection.

I started with a 8"-8" white card and I cut a mat from snowflake card from Hunkydory. Then two white ones using the Decagons dies I cut a aperture in both the white ones. And I embossed the top one.

I glued my topper on the the snowflake mat in the centre. Then by using double sided foam tape I added my next two mat.with the topper showing in the centre.

I then tied a bow with merry Christmas on it.

To finish off with I Glued my flowers on with my hot glue gum.

I'm Moving slowly into Christmas cards I will start them properly after my holiday which is in two weeks.
That's all for today xxx





No comments: