Wednesday 23 April 2014

pop out iris




Good morning all its now Wednesday and it and only 5days till I get my new car can't wait.

Today's card is the size of A4.
To start with I made two A5 pop out cards that I cut Apertures on which joined at the back to make my large card.

I cut out two toppers from MCS Cd I put them on to jump rings a added them into the apertures.

In the centre of my card where I joined the two cards I printed a verse and added it to the inside of my card.

I the decorated the inside  with pretty papers.

To finish with I printed two toppers and a sentiment out using the same cd. I added some pretty papers to both the fronts.
I put the sentiment and a topper on to the left hand side and a topper onto the right side.

I do hope you like this one as it does look better in real life. Debs xx

Thank you for looking xx

No comments: