Friday 11 April 2014

my money tree I wish




A quick and funny card for this Friday morning a change from yesterday.
so its a bit of fun.
I found this topper in a local craft shop it was just a tree. And i thought it would make a great card for my son. As like all kids its mum can I have. So when he  was much younger I used to say go and see if the tree at the bottom of the garden as got any money on and if it had you can have.
The topper is the same size as a A5 card so I covered the card and I scanned some monopoly money into Mcs Software and shrunk them down. I cut them out and glued them all over the tree. I was really pleased with the way it came out. I have had loads of orders for it. Its a really funny card for any teenager. That's all for now Debs xx

Thank you for looking Debs xx


No comments: