Friday 18 April 2014

Heartfelt swirl



Good morning all well the sun is shining here this morning for how long I don't know.

Today's card turned out really well
I started off with a A5 deep red card on which I added a white mat that I embossed.

 I think the die that I used next is called heartfelt swirl. I cut it once and then i turned it round to cut it again to make a doily. I added it to a deep red mat that I cut for it to sit on.

I glued it to the centre of my card. I printed my sentiment and cut it out with a tag die.

Next I tied a messy bow out of deep red ribbon and added it to the side of my card.
I added some pearls and a embellishment on top of the bow.

I then added some lovely flowers  that I got from wild orchard website.

I finished off with some gem swirls.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a happy good Friday.  Debs xx

Thank you for dropping by xx

No comments: