Thursday 3 April 2014

A touch of gingham






Good morning all, hope you sre all well this thursday morning.
Todays card I started with a A5 white card. I cut a mat just smaller snd I slso embossed it.

I then cut a  mat using 5-7in matting dies and I also embossed it.

I cut the Timeless rectangles die the largest one in blue and the next size down in white of which I glued on top of the blue one.

Next I cut the decorative labels 21. The 2nd and 3rd dies down in blue and white. I glued these just of centre of my card.

I added my sentiment to the top of these.
I cut a few flourishes to act as leafs for my flowers to sit on.
To finish with I added gems and a bow.

Inside the card I matted my sentiment on to the largest Timeless rectangles die set. Check back in  tomorrow. Debs xx

Thank me for looking Debs xx

No comments: