Friday 21 March 2014

vintage wedding





Morning all todays card is one of those you thinks not going to work and then it turns out better then you thought it would in the first place.

I started with a 8-8in card and i covered it with a lovely vintage paper from my stash. I then cut out my vintage topper using the spellbinders Timeless Rectangles middles size. I inked it around the edges with  Antique Linen disstress inks. Then I cut the largest die out of blush card and I also inked this mat. I wrapped a piece of cream cotton lace around the side of my card. I added my topper to the side of my lace. To finish with I tied a messy bow out of cream seam binding and I also added two hatpins that I made my self. I do hope you like this one as muck as I do. It would be nice to hear your comments. Thats all for today Debs xx

Thank You For Looking xx

No comments: