Sunday 30 March 2014

Lilly the pink





Good morning all on this Sunday morning how any of you forgot to alter your clocks Lol. Its soon got around to sunday. Im sure time is just flying by just lately I must be getting old.

for todays card I used spellbinders grand decorative labels one and decorative labels one. And Tonic Lilly die set.
I started with a 8-8 ins white card I then cut my largest mat with the largest die from the grand labels die set. And then I cut the next two dies down and my last mat i cut the largest die from the normal labels one. I mstted them all up and i then added my sentiment into the centre.
I then cut my lilly out with the tonic die I glued them together to make my lilly. I used my glue gun to glue my lilly to the bottom corner. To finish with I cut some corners from the tonic dies. And I added a few butterflies here and there. I hope you like this one. It would be nice yo hear your comments. Debs xx

Thank you for looking Debs xx

No comments: