Sunday 23 March 2014

Cut Fold And Tuck



Good morning all on this sunday morning I hope its going to warm up as Im freezing. Todays card is a little different for me. Im sorry about the photo I have tried every thing to tr. and get the ribbon to show the proper colour. For the background I embossed a piece of white card i edged it with distressed ink.
cut  The smallest of the spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles One dies out of white card and inked it through tge die. I next cut the next size up out of teal card. I cut the Cut Fold and Tuck Puzzel die out of double sided teal card. Folded and tucked it and popped it on my circles.
I stamped my sentiment and cut it out using the smallest of the Marvelous Squares die. I then inked around the edges.
I tied a bow out a teal satin ribbon which I added to the top corner.
I made a flower out of pleated satin ribbon. I just rolled it up till it was the size i liked and I used my hot glue gum to glue it in place I added a pearl to tge centre to finish it off.
All for now Debs xx

Thank you for taking the time out to look. Debsxx

No comments: