Sunday 9 March 2014

A Little bird told me


Mornin all for this sunday mornings card Ive made i a pretty framed card. I used a small strip of pale blue paper at the bottom. I yhen embosssed a piece of white card. I then cut a border bt using the spellbinders border dies.
I added a pale blue ribbon across the join. And then I tied a messy bow from blue seam binding. For my focal element I used the Decorative labels one die set. And I cut two frames using the two largest dies and then another two frames using the next size down in the set. I glued the two largest frames together offsetting them and I did the same with the two smallest ones. I stampped my sentiment on yo white card. I added some foam pads to the back of both frame sets and then I offset them over my sentiment and trimmed the excess card away from my  sentiment. I reall like how these dies make a lovely frame. I hope you all have a great sunday see you back here tomorrow. Debs xx

Thank you for looking xx

No comments: