Wednesday 12 March 2014

25th wedding




Morning all todays card is ll about Opulent ovals and scalloped borders. I started with a 8-8 card blsnk in silver and i cut a piece of card from my stash that is embossed.Next I used the scalloped border die to cut two matching borders for each side of my card. I cut the cream one using the decorative inserts and one of the cutting edges. Then I cut a slightly larger one in black border using yhe same edge. I tape them together so the black one shows through the decorative insert are mounted both borders facing each other on the edges of the card using mounting foam pads. For my focal element, I used the largest size of the opulent ovals die set to cut out  my back layer in black.  my cream layer I used the next size down. I then cut the tatted lace couple die out of silver card. I then add it to my focal topper. I wrapped a piece of lace around the bottom of my card. I added my sentiment on to the centre of my lace.. i do hope you like it I would be really happy if you could leave me your comment on this one. Till tomorrow Debs xx

Thank you for looking xx

No comments: