Monday 10 February 2014

Get well soon



Shopping List
Spellbinders Filigree Delights
Lillibet stamp set
Red card
Cream card
Cream Card Base

Afternoon all today's card is made with the Filigree delights die set.  I started with a cream card 24 - 19cm. I cut a mat at 16cm by 21cm in red
and then  a mat in cream 15 1/2 -20 1/2 cm. and a mat in red at 12 - 15 cm.

I matted the mats all on top of each other with the smallest  red mat at the top of my card. at the bottom of my card I cut a filigree delights die out in cream card and placed it on top of my red mat.
I the cut the A 2 scalloped border die across the bottom of my card. I stamped my sentiment with the filigree tag die and added it to the centre of my die cut. To finish with a tied a large red and cream bow. Hope you like it as much as I do. Debs xxx

Thank you for looking

No comments: