Monday 27 January 2014

Cuddly Buddley stepper card



Afternoon all I really like how this cards as turned out.
What I Have Used:
Marianne designs Creatable Anja's Large Oval Die set LR0236
Flowers are from marianne and prima Sherwood. Which I got from www.cuddlybuddly.co.uk.
Template is a squire stepper card from cuddlybuddly.

I started by printing and cutting out the template.
I used the template to cut out all the mats for the steps i pretty paper and added them to the fronts of the steps.
I then cut out the centre piece with die set. I started by cutting the largest die in white to make a mat for the next piece I then cut out the next size down in lilac card which I matted on to the white mat.
I then cut out 4 flourishes of which I used 2 for on each step the I added a small rose to them.
I mounted the last 2 on to the centre piece about half way down so that when I put my flowers one you can just see them sticking out. To finish with I added a sentiment to the back step. I do hope that you can under stand how i have made this card.
It would be great if you left your comments on it. All the best Debs xx 


No comments: