Tuesday 21 January 2014

Asta Birthday

Afternoon bloggers this is one of my favorite cards and it was really easy to do. I statrted with a 8"-9"
card blank and then i embossed it with a paisley embossing folder. I cut 5 spellbinders aster dies. i printed a lovely verse on to my card and the cut it out with  the oval die sorry I cannot for the life of it think of the name for this one. i inked it while it was still in the die with some spun sugar distress ink.
I mattered my embossed card on to some lovely pink card then I wrapped the ribbon around it them i mounted them on to my card. I added my sentiment into the top left hand corner and arranged the flowers  across the card. I used liquid pearls dotting them all over the card. to finish with I added a messy Bow and 2 hatpins. I'll check back in tomorrow with another card. xx Debs x   

No comments: